What is CashOutBitcoin.in?
CashOut is a decentralised peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. It is a marketplace where Bitcoins sellers are connected to buyers to carry out trade. CashOut acts as a third-party to provide security to both the parties. CashOut role is to make financial arrangement where a third party holds and regulates payment of the funds required for two parties involved in a given transaction. It helps make transactions more secure by keeping the Bitcoins in a secure escrow account which is only released when all of the terms of an agreement are met as overseen by the escrow company.
How does CashOut work?
CashOut reduces the risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third-party that collects, holds and only disburses funds when both Buyers and Sellers are satisfied.
- Seller agree to terms - Seller begins a transaction. After registering at CashOut, all sellers agree to the terms of the transaction.
- Seller transfer Bitcoins to CashOut - The Seller opens the order on cashoutbitcoin.in, submits the payment details and transfer bitcoins to CashOut wallet. CashOut verifies the transaction and notify buyer that Bitcoins are have been secured 'In Escrow'.
- Buyer Transfer Funds to Seller - Upon CashOut notification, the buyer transfer funds to seller's bank account. CashOut verifies that the seller receives the payment in the registered bank account.
- Seller accepts Payments - The seller has 24 working hours to verify the payment. If seller does not raise dispute within 24 working hours of receiving the payment then the transaction is considered as successful.
- CashOut pays the Buyer - CashOut releases bitcoins to the buyer from the Escrow Account.
Transaction is complete - safely and securely!
We are available in 190 countries and support more than 40 payment methods.